Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chic Capes

Be your own superhero, darling!
Don a chic cape this fall and channel an oh-so-hot trend while keeping warm.  
From camel to plaid to fur, there's bound to be a tantalizing topper in this post for every gal!
Blumarine

Delpozo

Dolce & Gabbana

DSquared2

Duro Olowu

Elie Saab

Erdem

Eudon Choi

J. Mendel

Joie

Luisa Beccaria

Saint Laurent

Salvatore Ferragamo

Sportmax

Todd Lynn

Valentino

Zac Posen
Which of this capes are you coveting?
CC adores the floor-grazing Blumarine!
xoxox,
CC

6 comments:

erika sorocco said...

OBSESSED with the Dolce & Gabbana!!

xx

Imogen said...

I adore capes I have been looking for the perfect cape for ages. These are all perfect.

R's Rue said...

Elie Saab and Last

Rosa Caruso said...

I like it.
I follow you...
Chocolate Rose Style

Unknown said...

Love the Salvatore Ferragamo cape!! I can see myself in that all day!

Unknown said...

Love capes!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue