Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chic Sleeping

Darlings, if you suffer from occasional insomnia like CC does, or if you are just looking for a way to streamline your sleep and wake up feeling gorgeous and refreshed, then this post is surely for you.
Here are CC's seven steps for soothing oneself to sleep...  Sweet dreams!
Set a sleep-inducing mood with your favorite scent.  
Tocca Florence candle, at barneys.com.

Sip on something warm and soothing such as warm milk or Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea.

Prepare your skin for sleep.  
After cleansing, use Clinique Youth Surge Night age decelerating night moisturizer, at sephora.com.

Consider a sleep sounds app for your smart phone to help soothe you to dreamland.

Slip into something sexy.
L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Marisela lace-trimmed stretch-satin chemise; this and next at net-a-porter.com.

...Or opt for warm and comfy sleepwear. 
Olivia von Halle Alba Tatjan printed silk-satin pajama set.

Block out any ambient light with an Elizabeth W sleep mask. 
Midnight Garden silk sleep mask, at elizabethw.com.

Finally, rest your weary head on a sultry satin pillowcase.  
Savvy Sleepers signature satin pillow cases provide for smoother skin and healthier hair.
CC has a pair and highly recommends these pillowcases to help prevent wrinkles caused by sleeping on your stomach or side.  The satin is substantial and super-soft...  so luxurious!
How do you combat insomnia (the non-prescription way), darlings?
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

HiFashion said...

Those candles look so relaxing!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I love Sleepytime tea :)

MOSAMUSE said...

love the candles ideas
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Great ways to have a good night sleep.
Love the Celestial teas and the candles.
Happy new week
hugs
Carolyn

ravenlocks said...

You read my mind! I've been having trouble sleeping...I should probably try teas. And I had no idea Savvy Spice made pillow cases! I follow her blog and I think she's fabulous. Thanks for sharing these great tips!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Shybiker said...

Smart suggestions. I'm a big believer in attractive, comfy sleepwear. I own five nighties that make me happy every time I put them on.

FASHION TALES said...

I love Tocca candles. I think I need one of those Savvy Sleepers, I keep hearing about them. Great picks CC. :-)

Me lo pongo todo said...

Todo ideal ,dan ganas de ir a dormir.
Besos.
Oti

JanandJill.com said...

Hi Carrie! So glad you were able to try them and thank you for the thoughtful mention. I love all your recommendations and those candles look so amazing!

xoDale
www.savvyspice.com