Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fabulous Foot Candy

Darlings, CC has already introduced you to Zeugari Beachwear... Now, a follow-up review of Zeugari's amazingly unique and gorgeous line of jewelry for the feet: Foot Candy! Zeugari Beachwear: where sexy meets the sea. For the glamorous sun-goddess, this collection raises the bar when it comes to swimming and sunbathing in style. Designer Guy Boucher combines exclusive designs and fresh styles. Zeugari means "pair" in Greek, and Boucher's Collection is the perfect pairing of chic style and unrivaled craftsmanship!
All items at zeugari.com.
Corallo.
Jade.


Mare.


Mezzanotte.


Paradiso. CC has and adores! A stunning yet simple adornment that is imminently wearable... Glamorous without being too fussy, and sure to garner tons of compliments as you lounge poolside! CC wore hers during her latest trip to the Florida Keys to rave reviews at the resort!
Viola.


Which fun Foot Candy are you craving?

xoxox,
CC

23 comments:

md said...

Se ven bastante lindas pero no son un tipo de joyas que me guste usar.

Saludos, buen día.

Blond Duck said...

How do you wear it with shoes?

Lilacandgrey said...

very very cool!

erika sorocco said...

I LOVE the Corallo - I seriously need this immediately! :)

Laura Trevey said...

Oh my goodness, how fun!!

Ms. Iris Dee said...

Wow I love these especially the jade one which Im getting soon..I need to get one for my cruise in August ...lovely lovely lovely...thanks for sharing : ) Which one did you get Carrie ??

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect for the beach!

Tara said...

cool post, love it carrie :)

prettymeggy said...

awwww they're beautiful!!!! i don't know if they'll look flaterring to me though :(

can't wait for summer and to wear more summer accessories!!!

take care. xoxo, Haus of Gala

Diana said...

love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Unknown said...

very cute :)

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Kira Aderne said...

it's a great ideia for the beach! I've seen something like that before... its genious!

kisses CC

Anonymous said...

I love the jade but theyre all gorgeous :)

hautepinkpretty said...

These are so cute! perfect for summer! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

Melmo Momoko said...

it's not really my taste but i think it's beautiful in summer!

HiFashion said...

Those look amazing. They will look amazing at the beach.

jess said...

They would be great for the beach.

Grace said...

Cute! I bet they'd be fun with flip flops in the summer.

Unknown said...

Very fun--I can see it doing well at resorts and beachy places!

xo Mary Jo

MosaMuse said...

cute... nice for the summer!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Bionica said...

I love the pretty in pink one
soo cute!

besos
-Bionica

Cammila said...

I like! I grew up around a lot of Indian women, and I always dug how they had different ways of decorating their bodies than you see in the typical American fashion, adorning unexpected places like their ankles and feet. :)

Kashaya said...

These are really cute.=)