Saturday, August 23, 2008

R is for Ring

Statement Ring, to be precise!
They’re big, they’re bold, they’re breathtaking!!

From dime store baubles to gemstones that cost more than a condo, it’s all about hand candy!

At top of post: W Magazine photo featuring Sevan, Lorenz, Baumer & Cinta rings.
On the runways:
(photos via style.com)

Above and left:
Anna Sui

Marc Jacobs multiple baubles

Burberry Prorsum

In the stores:

Mesi Jilly peridor stone ring.
Exquisite!
Visit presseboutique.com.
Sevan MM ring, at Barneys New York;
CC loves the vintage-y vibe of this one!
At left:
Alkemie Jewelry
eco-friendly reclaimed metal ring, $99.00 at shopbop.com

Below:
Crystal Onyx Ring by KMO Jewel,
at vivre.com


Kenneth Jay Lane large flower cocktail ring, available in several colors
and only $77,

at shopbop.com
At right: Juicy Couture
black onyx geometric ring,
$92 at shopbop.com

Left:
Forever 21 Monarch Ring
At right:
Rettore
Chevalier Pyrite ring.
At barneys.com

Noir
nugget rings

$75.00 each at
whotels
the store.com
At right:
Roberto Cavalli
large geometric ring.
Visit net-a-porter.com
At left:
Lucifer Vir Honestus
organic coral ring,
at Barneys New York.
Visit barneys.com
At left:
Adeline Cacheux knotted gold ring,
at shoplanguage.com


At right:
Rachel Leigh
Edith’s Card Party Ring
Go to shopbop.com

Mark Davis Sigrid ring,
at Barneys New York


MAWI Sapphire doorknocker ring,
at chickdowntown.com

This one is so hot!!
Diamond Pendulum Ring, $55 at madeher think.com

Sculptural and sassy!



At right:
Juicy Couture
Vintage Estate
cocktail ring with faceted stone,
$118 at shopbop.com

Above:
“Grate” ring and spooky photo for NUÑ Magazine.
Visit refinery29.com for more!

At right:
Rachel Leigh Coco ring,
at shopbop.com
Deal of the Day:
Guinevere’s Heirloom rings,
just $16.20 each at
alltherageonline.com.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgky6CTDD1tVP43xRPd5gXiHCs_GjchFvNwi8OzpJTvdML-A7XijBHixszU-4Sd_CkKrCUERX71Q_Z4spM7P2Q7KdyrFxKt6sIebwCSdO6i9PdinvKCL_iQvzDUBzDBR9cIZai8kjSQsP6m/s1600-h/Wndy+Brandes+Agrippina+Poison+Ring.jpg">As you know, Fellow Fashionista Wendy Brandes makes the most exquisite jewelry. CC covets her Agrippina Poison Ring;
visit
http://www.wendybrandes.com/ to buy!
P.S. CC knows the best spot if you are looking for a gold ring!

42 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How beautiful. I love your image-heavy posts.

Hunters Glory said...

Never been attracted to the 'ring' thing...although the fashion is certainly there!

Like the one that kinda looks like an umbrella ring!

;)

maverickandlove said...

ahhh i love all of those!! esp the big flower one, the pointy ones, and the one that looks liek it goes on all three fingers. I dont know if you got any of that because I was really vague, but all in all i loved this post and all of the rings! thanks for sharing!

michelle said...

love rings!

WendyB said...

Ah, thanks for the mention. I'm definitely in favor of big rings. They're good conversation pieces, plus the wearer gets to admire them all day, unlike earrings, which you can only see in the mirror!

Kriston said...

Those rings are lovely.
I love your blog!
xox

Myriam said...

I need a beautiful ring now!!

Sara Morante said...

I just wrote a msg, but guess Ive done something wrong. It was before i realized that B.W was actually above me! As i said, im not into big rings, but i really like Wendy B. ones. Perfect accesorize to bright up a neutral color dress. A mix between rococó an mininimalism. I cant wear big rings, but i like them anyway! I disagree with Wendy B., though, in a very personal point; I reckon that you dont get tired easily of wearing even huge earings, for the same reason that she gives. Hugs!

Sienna said...

I love these images--I want a statement ring now!

this modern love said...

oh my gosh the MAWI ring - now that is a statement ring! i like it....

Tasha said...

they truely are breathtaking!

Christina said...

I looove rings for the fall. These are all excellent picks. Great post!

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention how great they are for fist fights! LOL just kidding. but i love a good statement ring. too bad my fingers are as thin as pencils and the prettiest rings are usually too big for me:/

..... said...

my very favorite rings are the one designed by Victoire de Castellane at Dior Joaillerie

..... said...

i want a ring by Victoire De Castallane et Dior Joaillerie

K.Line said...

Cocktail rings are so fantastic. I have really large hands - they aren't delicate - and I find large rings really work much better on them...

Anonymous said...

oh I want every single ring featured here - I've really developed a love affair with costume jewelery lately and big rings are hot! I could stare at this post all day long hehe

Erin said...

So many awesome rings!! I feel so on top of it now-- I bought a big ring just a few days ago!

Clara Sheller said...

Do they sell them in South America?????

Margaux said...

I love the flower rings. I had one...I don't know where it is, but it doesn't quite fit my finger.

Songy said...

yes rings.. my precious. I am crazy about big chunky rings and they are all gorgeous. My next purchase is going to be Heidi Daus!

Mary said...

Now these are what I need!
I've been thinking of small ways to jazz things up... and what's more glamorous than cocktail rings?

It amazes me how you're always so spot on with my tastes! Great minds definitely think alike... keep it up!

Shay said...

lovely!! I have to say I've really been enjoying this alphabet series. :)

Estibalitz Diaz de Durana Arias said...

thanks very much for your comment and visit!!
have a good day!
Esti

Anonymous said...

i love big rings!!
oh ..nice header!

Aliena said...

Rings are my favourite piece of jewelry. I love all the rings on the post!!!

Sharon S said...

Hi couture carrie-ooh, fantastic post-there are some amazing picks here! have a lovely weekend, my dear!!

. said...

Such a lovely selection of rings! I especially like the Alkemie Jewelry one, it's gorgeous! :)

lonneke said...

I like the rings from Anna sui :) and the others are also beauty's.

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

oh my, these rings are just pretty and they can't be too big ;)

Style Spot said...

I am so into statement rings right now. They can lift an outfit so much. Love all of the ones you posted, they're amazing! I really enjoyed this post, you always make such excellent posts, dear!

xxx

Anthea said...

OOO they are fabulous. Have you seen the flower ring that Lady Melbourne always wears. I want them all :)

Unknown said...

some really great ring choices here.

Angela said...

how savvy. i have been drooling over these oversize cocktail rings for the past couple of season and now they are the trend du jour. i got the baccarat cocktail ring before and guess i shall wear it again.

Patri Jorge said...

Darling...I'll give to you my adress...in order you to send me...all the rings that you showed in your post...A big hug.

Seeker said...

Some stone rings really rock... ;)

I'm not a ring lady (even my university course ring it's in its box) but somedays I like to do a statement with a bold ring.

You pictured some ones lovely.

xoxo

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

bling bling!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I love big flashy rings!!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Such a delight for an eye ... i love cocktail rings, especially Chanel ones... :)

Marian said...

gorge rings!!
x
Marian

Jadore-Fashion said...

rings are my top accessories. CRAZY about them!--love all the rings you posted&--i want them all especially the MAWI ring :)
xx

Crave said...

BEAUTIFUL post! I cannot pick a favorite! Maybe the Rachel Lee Cook stunner?